SEO: DIY & Increase Your Google Ranking
This class is for the person who wants manage your website’s search engine optimization.
This course will help you prioritize where your marketing energy and spend should be going. You’ll feel empowered and educated about the whole world of “SEO” (Search Engine Optimization). We’ll debunk myths and use common and normal language to understand how Google is ranking your website. No acronyms or jargon allowed in this session!
Key Learning components:
- How to put into practice the most important elements needed for higher Googe ranking
- You’ll have a list of 10 actionable items that you can do that week to help your website’s ranking
- You’ll spent time in Google Analytics to better understand it’s relevancy
Key take aways:
- This session will help you rank higher in Google Ranking which in turn will bring you more leads (phone calls and inquiry forms)
- You’ll better understand how knowing and spending time in Google Analytics will help your business grow
- This course will keep your advertising campaigns accountable
NOTE: A portion of course registration will be donated to NightShift Ministries, on behalf of Jelly Marketing.
Business Owners, anyone making marketing decisions, marketing professionals
8am – 11am workshop
Darian Kovacs, ,Principal + Director of Strategy, Jelly Marketing
Darian brings over 15 years of experience in marketing, communications and public relations. Throughout his career, he has also been a founder and board member of various foundations and charitable organizations. Through his award-winning company, Jelly Marketing, Darian has worked with various local, national and global brands building and executing on their digital & PR strategy. He co-founded the Canadian Internet Marketing Conference and he’s been featured in BC Business magazine, Business in Vancouver and on the Canada Post training circuit. He is a contributor with Small Business BC, Entrepreneur, and both Rogers and Shaw’s Business Resource Centre on topics of Social Media and PR. Being both an educator and practitioner, Darian’s mix of stories, practical examples and takeaways leaves audiences feeling inspired and equipped to implement social media and PR strategies into their organizations