LEEP Technical Forum (Two-Day Forum)
TWO-DAY LEEP TECHNICAL FORUM: JANUARY 16 AND JANUARY 17, 2020
Presented by NRCan and supported by BC Housing, FortisBC and BC Hydro, the LEEP (Local Energy Efficiency Partnerships) Technical Forum provides a platform for you and your team to learn about the LEEP program and the opportunities it offers to evaluate technologies that are most appropriate for your next high performance builds. LEEP will help you:
- set and reach your home energy performance targets
- consider which higher performing wall system you want to use on your next build, and
- make decisions on the mechanical systems you want to use
This annual forum also provides opportunities to:
- learn best practices from technical experts that reviewed the 30+ LEEP field trial homes
- engage with other builders on energy performance, the market, codes and programs
- learn how you can participate in a new Net Zero Energy Ready field trial opportunity
Exhibitor opportunities are available.Contact HAVAN for exhibitor information.
Note: Please bring a laptop with Excel installed and with minimum two hours worth of battery life remaining. This will allow you to follow the LEEP Costing Tool demonstration more closely. If you do not have a laptop, please bring a USB to copy the costing tool to bring home to your computer.
If you haven’t already, please fill out this 1-minute registration questionnaire: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GTLNQZL
Click here to download the full Participant Agenda.
Click here to fill out the registration questionnaire.
Day 1 6.5 CPD
09:30-10:00 Registration and Breakfast
10:00-10:15 Welcome & Introduction
10:15-13:15 Costing High Performance Housing
14:00-15:30 High Performance Wall Systems
15:45-17:45 High Performance Wall Systems
18:00-20:00 Dinner nearby (optional)
Day 2 6 CPD
07:30-08:00 Registration and Breakfast
08:00-10:00 Heat Pump System Best Practice
10:15-11:15 Heat Pump System Best Practice
11:15-12:15 Integrated Design Process
13:00-15:00 Integrated Design Process
15:00-15:15 LEEP Field Trials
15:15-15:30 Q&A and Wrap Up